As you will notice, my professional experience has been very diversified, however, having worked with different businesses in the past helped me develop strong problem-solving and communication skills, as well as a result-driven approach.
I am very keen on finding my dream job, where I can work up to my full potential while being a team player at the same time.
I am absolutely passionate about numbers, customer satisfaction and anything digital. So when I heard you were hiring, I realised that not only will I be able to take my chances with PayPal, but also fulfil my long-growing desire for a career opportunity in an International company like yours, where I could bring my skills to the table and make a difference.
& PERSONAL SKILLS
fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
intermediate (reading, writing),
basic (speaking, reading, writing)
Windows, MacOS, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Adobe
Asana, SaleForce, MailChimp, GSuite, Analytics Software, SketchApp, GetHarvest, WaVe, Slack, Ryver, AirTable, Toggl, HelpScout and many more.
Full clean drivers licence (Category B)
August 2006 - April 2008
ETNOSPHERE | Lectures about Tolerance for young children
It was a fantastic experience to work with children! I have prepared a set of short engaging lectures for kids aged 6-8 to help young people respect and understand different cultures. The camp was held in a beautiful Latvian countryside, and I am sure kids enjoyed it as much as our team! Besides lecturing we visited many Moscow schools and held workshops that were both entertaining and educating. I was planning, preparing and organising such workshops.
November 2014 - Present
Digital Business Consultant
- Responsible for planning and directing all activities in the company;
- Brand management activities;
- Development and deployment of a company management plan, including customer relationship, sales and project management processes, preparation of ready-made templates for future use;
- Development and implementation of a Digital Blueprint for the success of the company;
- Building customer relationships and identifying specific business needs and goals of each customer;
- Developing professional digital solutions for small and medium Irish businesses to help Irish SMEs get the most out of their websites. Currently there are over 30 projects completed;
- Providing top-class support and post-service care.
January 2013 - November 2017
Chief Marketing Officer
- Analysed market trends and competitors marketing efforts to implement the best practices into CDG Marketing Strategy;
- Implemented creative approach to sales & marketing strategies, which involved an extensive discovery session with CDG Clients and potential Clients to identify their business needs, values and goals, as well as suggested many further enhancements to sales processes such as free workshops, conferences on specific subjects that were trendy at the time etc.;
- Was responsible and heavily involved in building relationships with customers and building websites;
- Trained 5 marketing interns - from zero to hero.
June 2009 - November 2012
Marketing Coordinator & Risk Assessor
- Analysed market trends, sales data, supported sales department;
- Was responsible for marketing and advertising strategies, planning promo presentations, press conferences;
- Executed marketing strategies;
- Monitored, analysed results.
After a successful year in a role of a Marketing Coordinator I showed initiative in helping the Risk Assessment team. Within a couple of months I was offered a permanent position of a Risk Assessor, however, part-time I was still managing a marketing team and coordinating all the marketing activities in the company, as that was my biggest passion. I learnt to delegate and monitor results effectively.
My activities as a risk assessor included:
- Evaluating major company decisions by overseeing potential risks and advising the general management team on ways to reduce those risks.
April 2008 - September 2009
VGTRK | YOU-FM MOSCOW
One of the biggest and most popular radio stations amongst young people in Moscow, Russia.
- Worked at a prime time during morning rush hours;
- Suggested and ran a new entertainment show, where young people could share their love stories. Planned topics for each morning 2 months ahead to get approval from general managers. The show was so successful and gained so many more listeners, that at a later stage variations of it were adapted by other Radio Stations;
- Interviewed local singers, film directors and artists on air.
August 2006 - April 2008
LOVE RADIO MOSCOW
Started as a journalist, moved on to being a Radio Presenter at one of the most popular Russian Radio Stations. My responsibilities included:
- Thorough research on events & trends to prepare material for my time on air;
- Interviewing local and internationally famous singers and artists;
- Writing for my personal page on LoveRadio's website, the Blog was called "Working with Love Radio", where I covered all the aspects of being a radio personality. At one point it was getting over 1M hits a week;
- Assisting PR department in preparation for press-conferences.
MOSCOW AVIATION INSTITUTE
Studying Public Relations
CORPORATE TRAINING AND SEMINARS:
Actively participating in Training Activities held for the Finmetron team, covered subjects such as: Time & Project Management, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Team Building, Strategic Management, Stress Management
Certification in Digital Business Consulting
Customer Service Training
. Completed many online courses over the last 4 years.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Irina and Brillsome to any small, medium or large client who require true expertise in the area of websites and digital strategy. Irina’s technical knowledge is outstanding but more importantly her expertise shines through in that she can put you at ease throughout the working process regardless of your own ability or knowledge level.
In the main this is because of the tidy and effective process-driven fashion in which Irina works. Whilst other service providers will use the old-school methods of ‘finding out your needs’ and playing them back to you Brillsome will initiate a robust process to investigate exactly what your end result will look like and then reverse engineer back towards identifying the small yet vital details that will platform the work ahead.
Every stage is project-managed with expertise and there are regular check-ins for understanding and satisfaction - all along the way Irina spoke in a language that I understood with regard to web development and optimisation and so many hours were saved as a result of the neat, effective processes that were implemented along the way. The finished article was delivered on-time and exactly to spec and I am really pleased with the website. Finally the post-launch care and attention also set Irina apart on a crowded and noisy marketplace.
Again, I can completely recommend Irina and Brillsome if you are looking for a partner you can trust to understand you and deliver to your exact spec - feel free to contact me personally if you need more information!
Feel free to contact Paul for further information:
I met Irina through the WP Elevation community where she is an active member and valuable contributor. She has since become a strategic partner for Innovabiz, providing website development, design and digital marketing services to us and our clients as well as acting as an advisor to our own business.
Irina is a dynamic, driven, creative and highly intelligent individual that brings passion and a creative energy to everything she does. Her insights to our business strategy are invaluable. Her work in all areas is of an exceptionally high standard.